Wichita, KS Counseling Services
Are you wondering, “What is wrong with me? What should I do?” Hope’s place offers individual, couples and family therapy.
Are you feeling unhappy? Overwhelmed? Have you lost interest in things you used to enjoy? Can’t keep your mind focused? You may be suffering from Depression.
Do you worry about everything, unable to control the worry? Does it disrupt your sleep? Does it make you irritable? Cause your mind to go blank? These are symptoms of Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Depression and anxiety are treatable conditions. One effective treatment is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT.) CBT targets negative thinking patterns that disrupt your relationships with family, friends, and co-workers. Through CBT, the source of the negativity is identified. Cognitive Restructuring Skills are taught to change the processes of the negative thinking. You and those around you will notice how much happier you are feeling.
Are you and your teen in constant disagreement about rules, their behavior, school issues, or their friends? Do you think your teen may have an eating disorder or is on drugs? Structural Family Therapy can assist you and your teen to reach a better understanding of one another, and live in harmony. Assessments for self destructive behaviors, as well as individual therapy for your teen, are available to help them work through their personal issues in a healthy therapeutic relationship.
Real people have real problems. You are not alone. Linda Yearout, LCMFT can help with:
- Depression and other mood disorders.
- Anxiety – Generalized, Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia.
- Performance Anxieties
- Sports Performance Enhancement through Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Divorce and divorce transition issues.
- Step Family Issues – Parenting limits and boundaries, how to “blend.”
- Grief and Loss – Resolving past issues as well as moving on without your loved one.
- Chronic Illness – Lupus, arthritis, stroke, disabilities, pain management techniques.
- Abuse and Neglect – Unresolved childhood trauma.
- Anger Management Strategies.
- Weight Management Strategies – Overweight, emotional eating, or anorexia.
- Trauma – Accidents, Domestic Violence, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Stress Management – Techniques for self care, relaxation and time management.
- Marriage – Pre-marital, communication and conflict resolution.
You are a unique individual and will have an individualized treatment plan tailored to fit your needs at your pace.
Treatment is affordable. Most insurance plans are accepted, as well as Health Savings Accounts. Your only out of pocket expense is your co-pay, co-insurance and deductible. Private Pay payment plans are also available. Pre-authorizations and billing is all taken care of for you (per policy restrictions.) Please see the FAQ page for a list on accepted insurances.