Private, HIPAA Compliant Portal
Telehealth services are offered through Zoom for Healthcare, which is a secure and private virtual platform.
The benefits of telehealth include:
- Save time and costs of travel
- Reduce exposure to health risks
- Engage in therapy in the comfort of your own home or location of your choice
- No need to venture out during inclement weather
- Access across the State of Kansas
- Costs are covered by insurance equal to in-person sessions
Telehealth sessions are easily accessed through your computer internet (webcam required), iPad or Smartphone. After you have scheduled your appointment and signed the appropriate forms, a link will be sent to you. Just click on the link and follow prompts — it is just that easy and accessible!
Call today to schedule an appointment (316) 217-5982.
TIPS FOR YOUR TELEHEALTH SESSIONS:
Limit the number of internet users in your home to only your session.
iPads and Smartphones with data plans work well
Ethernet port connections work better than WiFi
Find a private, quiet location for your session, without distractions
Stay seated in front of the camera and give your session your undivided attention
If you need Broadband assistance, here is a resource link:
emergency broadband benefit
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TELEHEALTH: